‘To provide a secure and stimulating environment in which all children can learn effectively and reach their full potential’.
Through our Core Values, we aim for all our children to ….
· achieve their best in all areas of the curriculum;
· acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live;
· develop enquiring minds with motivation to learn;
· respect and value themselves, other people and the environment;
· be able to work on their own and in a team;
· take responsibility for their own actions and make informed choices;
· extend links between home and school.
To achieve these aims, we are committed to provide the following:
· a broad and challenging curriculum;
· a stimulating learning environment;
· creative, innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning;
· an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed;
· equal access to all aspects of the curriculum and school life;
· learning partnerships between school, home and the community;
· support, guidance and training for all those who teach and work with our children;
· recognise and celebrate achievements in all areas of school life.