The welfare of the children is our priority…
We are committed to the highest standard in protecting and safeguarding the children entrusted to our care at all time. We recognise that some children may be the victims of neglect, physical, sexual or emotional abuse and that all of the staff are well placed to identify such abuse and offer support to children in need.
We aim to:
• Create an atmosphere where all our children can feel secure, valued and listened to.
• Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse.
• Respond quickly and effectively to cases of suspected abuse.
We will support all children by:
• Encouraging self-esteem and self-assertiveness, whilst not condoning aggression or bullying.
• Promoting a caring, safe and positive environment within school.
Safeguarding Lead – Miss R Kohli
Deputy Safeguarding Lead – Mrs N Heer
Deputy Safeguarding Lead – Mrs C Gibbins
Deputy Safeguarding Lead – Mrs M Dodd
Deputy Safeguarding Lead – Mrs A Bhandal
Deputy Safeguarding Lead – Mr N Maidment
Deputy Safeguarding Lead and LAC Teacher – Mrs C Russell
Click here to view our full Safeguarding Policy
Click here to view our Safeguarding Statement